In December 1974, “Warner Bros” label released “Tasty”, the second Good Rats album. It was recorded in 1974, at “House of Music” in New Jersey, and was produced by Stephan Galfas.
- Peppi Marchello – lead vocals, harmonica, bats, arrangements
- Mickey Marchello – vocals, guitar, arrangements
- John “The Cat” Gatto – guitar, arrangements
- Lenny Kotke – vocals, bass, arrangements
- Joe Franco – drums, arrangements
- George Marino – mastering
All tracks by Peppi Marchello.
- Back To My Music
- Injun Joe
- Papa Poppa
- Fireball Express
- Fred Upstairs & Ginger Snappers
- 300 Boys
- Phil Fleish