On January 5, 1956, “Savoy” label released “Roll ‘Em Bags”, the fourth Milt Jackson album. It was recorded in January 1949 and January 1956, in New York City, and at “Van Gelder Studio” in Hackensack, New Jersey, and was produced by Ozzie Cadena.
- Milt Jackson – vibes, piano
- Kenny Dorham – trumpet
- Julius Watkins – French horn
- Billy Mitchell, Lucky Thompson – tenor saxophone
- Wade Legge – piano
- Wendell Marshall, Curly Russell – bass
- Kenny Clarke – drums
- Joe Harris – timbales
All tracks by Milt Jackson except where noted.
- You Go to My Head – J. Fred Coots, Haven Gillespie
- Roll ‘Em Bags
- Hey, Frenchy – Ozzie Cadena
- Come Rain or Come Shine – Harold Arlen, Johnny Mercer
- Fred’s Mood
- Wild Man