In November 1975, “Jet” label released “Mustard”, the second Roy Wood album. It was recorded in 1975, at “Phonogram Studios” and “De Lane Lea Studios” in London, and was produced by Roy Wood.
- Roy Wood – vocals, various instruments, engineer
- Annie Haslam, Phil Everly – vocals
- Rick Price – vocals, bass, percussion, photography
- Dave Donovan – drums
- Dick Plant – vocals, engineer
- Roger Wake, Mike Pela – engineer
- Beverly Parker – design
All tracks by Roy Wood.
- Any Old Time Will Do
- The Rain Came Down on Everything
- You Sure Got It Now
- Why Does Such a Pretty Girl Sing Those Sad Songs
- The Song
- Look Thru’ the Eyes of a Fool
- Get On Down Home