In November 1974, “MCA” label released “There’s the Rub”, the fifth Wishbone Ash studio album. It was recorded August – September 1974, at “Criteria Recording Studio C” in Miami Florida, and was produced by Bill Szymczyk.
- Martin Turner– lead vocals, bass
- Andy Powell– acoustic and electric guitars, mandolin, backing vocals
- Laurie Wisefield– acoustic, electric and steel guitars, banjo, backing vocals
- Albhy Galuten– organ, synthesizers
- Steve Upton– drums, percussion
- Nelson Flaco Padron – congas
All tracks by Martin Turner, Andy Powell, Laura Wisefield, Alphy Galuten and Steve Upton.
- Silver Shoes
- Don’t Come Back
- Lady Jay