In November 1967, “Vanguard” label released “I-Feel-Like-I’m-Fixin’-to-Die”, the second Country Joe and the Fish studio album. It was recorded July – September 1967, at “Vanguard studios” in New York City, and was produced by Samuel Charters.
- Country Joe McDonald- vocals, guitar, bells, tambourine
- Barry Melton- vocals, guitar
- David Cohen- guitar, organ
- Bruce Barthol- bass, harmonica
- Gary “Chicken” Hirsh- drums
All tracks by Country Joe McDonald, except where noted.
- The “Fish” Cheer/I-Feel-Like-I’m-Fixin’-to-Die Rag
- Who Am I
- Pat’s Song
- Rock Coast Blues
- Thought Dream
- Thursday – David Cohen, Gary Hirsh
- Eastern Jam – Bruce Bartol, David Cohen, Gary Hirsh, Barry Melton
- Colors for Susan