On August 3, 1970, “Liberty” label released “Future Blues”, the fifth Canned Heat album. It was recorded in 1970, at “Village Recorders” in Los Angeles, and was produced by Skip Taylor, Bob Hite, Alan Wilson, Harvey Mandel, Larry Taylor and Adolfo de la Parra.
- Bob Hite– vocals
- Alan Wilson– slide guitar, vocals, harmonica
- Harvey Mandel– lead guitar
- Larry Taylor– bass
- Adolfo de la Parra– drums
- John– piano, horn arrangements
- Ernest Lane – piano
- Tommy Oliver – engineer
- Sugar Bee – Eddie Shuler
- Shake It and Break It – Charlie Patton
- That’s All Right (Mama) – Arthur “Big Boy” Crudup
- My Time Ain’t Long – Alan Wilson
- Skat – Alan Wilson
- Let’s Work Together – Wilbert Harrison
- London Blues – Alan Wilson
- So Sad (The World’s in a Tangle) – Bob Hite, Alan Wilson, Harvey Mandel, Larry Taylor, Adolfo de la Parra.
- Future Blues – Bob Hite, Alan Wilson, Harvey Mandel, Larry Taylor, Adolfo de la Parra.