In May 1979, “Charisma” label released “Spectral Mornings”, the third Steve Hackett album. It was recorded January-February 1979, at “Phonogram Studios” in Hilversum, Holland, and was produced by John Acock and Steve Hackett.
- Steve Hackett– acoustic and electric guitars, Roland guitar synthesizer, lead vocals, harmony and backing vocals, koto, harmonica
- John Hackett– flute, bamboo flute, Taurus Moog bass pedals
- Dik Cadbury– bass, Taurus Moog bass pedals, harmony and backing vocals
- Suzanne Ciani- Modular synthesizer
- Peter Hicks – vocals
- Nick Magnus – keyboards, Vox String Thing, Novatron, Clavichord, clavinet, Fender Rhodes electric piano, Mini Moog, Roland string
- John Shearer – drums, percussions
All tracks by Steve Hackett.
- Every Day
- The Virgin and the Gypsy
- The Red Flower of Tachai Blooms Everywhere
- Clocks – The Angel of Mons
- The Ballad of the Decomposing Man (featuring The Office Party)
- Lost Time in Córdoba
- Spectral Mornings