On November 26, 2002, “Palm Pictures” label released “Lil’ Beethoven”, the 19th Sparks album. It was recorded in 2002, at “Sparks Studio” in Los Angeles, and was produced by Ron Mael and Russell Mael.
- Russell Mael– vocals, programming, arrangements
- Ron Mael– keyboards, orchestrations, programming, arrangements
- Dean Menta– guitar
- Tammy Glover– drums
- Günther Koch – vocals
- John Thomas – mixing, additional engineering
All tracks by Ron Mael and Russell Mael.
- The Rhythm Thief
- How Do I Get To Carnegie Hall?
- What Are All These Bands So Angry About?
- I Married Myself
- Ride ‘Em Cowboy
- My Baby’s Taking Me Home
- Your Call’s Very Important To Us. Please Hold
- Ugly Guys With Beautiful Girls
- Suburban Homeboy