On May 28,, 1968, “Fantasy” label released the debut, self-titled Creedence Clearwater Revival studio album. It was recorded October 1967, January–February 1968, at “Coast Recorders” in San Francisco, and was produced by Saul Zaentz. The album was certified Platinum in the US by the “RIIA”.
- John Fogerty- lead vocals, lead guitar
- Tom Fogerty- co-lead and backing vocals, rhythm guitar
- Stu Cook- vocals, bass guitar
- Doug Clifford- vocals, drums
- Walt Payne – recording engineer
- Tamaki Beck – mastering supervisor
- Kevin Gray, Steve Hoffman, Shigeo Miyamoto – mastering
- Laurie Clifford – design
All tracks by John Fogerty, except where noted.
- I Put a Spell on You – Screamin’ Jay Hawkins
- The Working Man
- Susie Q – Dale Hawkins, Eleanor Broadwater, Stanley Lewis
- Ninety-Nine and a Half (Won’t Do) – Steve Cropper, Eddie Floyd, Wilson Pickett
- Get Down Woman
- Walk on the Water – John Fogerty, Tom Fogerty