On March 3, 1997, “Mute” label released “The Boatman’s Call”, the tenth Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds studio album. It was recorded June – August 1996, at “Sarm West Studios” in London, and was produced by Flood and Nick Cave, Mick Harvey, Blixa Bargeld, Martyn P.Casey and Conway Savage.
- Nick Cave– vocals, piano, organ, keyboards, vibes
- Mick Harvey– acoustic and electric guitar, bass, organ, vibes, bass organ, xylophone, backing vocals
- Blixa Bargeld– electric guitar, piano treatment, backing vocals
- Martyn P. Casey – bass, backing vocals
- Conway Savage– piano, backing vocals
- Warren Ellis – violin, looped violin, accordion, piano
- Jim Sclavunos – drums, melodica), bells, percussion, organ, bongos, tambourine
- Thomas Wydler– drums, maracas, backing vocals
All tracks by Nick Cave.
- Into My Arms
- Lime Tree Arbour
- People Ain’t No Good
- Brompton Oratory
- There is a Kingdom
- (Are You) The One That I’ve Been Waiting For?
- Where Do We Go Now But Nowhere?
- West Country Girl
- Black Hair
- Idiot Prayer
- Far From Me
- Green Eyes