On February 10, 1971, “Columbia” label released “Church of Anthrax” collaborative studio album by John Cale and Terry Riley. It was recorded in 1970, and was produced by John Cale and Terry Riley.
- John Cale– keyboards, bass guitar, harpsichord, piano, guitar, viola, organ
- Terry Riley– piano, organ, soprano saxophone
- Adam Miller – vocals
- Bobby Colomby– drums
- Bobby Gregg– drums
- John Berg – cover design
- Richard Mantel – cover design
- Kim Whitesides – cover art
- Don Huntstein – cover photography
All tracks by John Cale and Terry Riley, except “The Soul of Patrick Lee” by John Cale.
- Church of Anthrax
- The Hall of Mirrors in the Palace at Versailles
- The Soul of Patrick Lee
- Ides of March
- The Protégé