On August 5, 2014, “Dine Alone Records” and “Universal Music Canada” labels released “High Noon”, the third Arkells studio album. It was recorded in 2013, at “The Hobby Shop” in Los Angeles, and was produced by Tony Hoffer.
- Max Kerman – lead vocals, guitar
- Micheal DeAngelis – vocals, guitar
- Anthony Carone – vocals, keyboards, strings, arranger
- Nick Dika – bass guitar
- Tim Oxford – drums, percussion
- Leland Whitty – tenor saxophone
- Dana Grey – baritone saxophone
- Ernesto Barahona – trombone
- Christine Chesebrough – violin
- Kelly Lefaive – violin
- Emma Vachon-Tweeny – viola
- Igor Saika-Voivod – cello, score, conductor
- Cameron Lister – recording
- Tony Hoffer – mixing
- Eric Ratz – engineer, mixing
- Harry Hess – mastering
- Micheal DeAngelis – design
- Brooks Reynolds – photography
All tracks by Max Kerman, Micheal DeAngelis, Anthony Carone, Nick Dika and Tim Oxford.
- Fake Money
- Come to Light
- Cynical Bastards
- Never Thought That This Would Happen
- Dirty Blonde
- What Are You Holding on To?
- Hey Kids!
- Leather Jacket
- Crawling Through the Window