On November 11, 2004, “Eclipse Records” label released “Ballads of Living and Dying”, the debut Marissa Nadler album. It was recorded 2003 – 2004, at “Black Hole Sound Studios”, and was produced by Myles Baer.
- Marissa Nadler – vocals, acoustic guitar, keyboards
- Myles Baer – accordion, backing vocals, EBow, electric guitar
- Kendra Flowers – harmony vocals
- Myles Baer – recording, mixing
All tracks by Marissa Nadler, except where noted.
- Fifty Five Falls
- Hay Tantos Muertos – Marissa Nadler, Pablo Neruda
- Box of Cedar
- Bird Song
- Mayflower May
- Days of Rum
- Annabelle Lee – Marissa Nadler, Edgar Allan Poe
- Door Slam