In February 1960, “Savoy” label released “Blues-ette”, the twelve Curtis Fuller album. It was recorded in May 1959, at “Van Gelder Studio” in Hackensack, New Jersey, and was produced by Ozzie Cadena.
- Curtis Fuller – trombone
- Benny Golson – tenor saxophone
- Tommy Flanagan – piano
- Jimmy Garrison – bass
- Al Harewood – drums
All tracks by Curtis Fuller except where noted.
- Five Spot After Dark – Benny Golson
- Undecided – Sydney Robin, Charlie Shavers
- Minor Vamp – Benny Golson
- Love Your Spell Is Everywhere – Edmund Goulding, Elsie Janis