On January 15, 2002, “Manifesto” label released “Group Therapy”, the seventh Concrete Blonde album. It was recorded in 2001, at “Cherokee Studios”, “The House” in Thousand oaks, California, and was produced by Harry Rushakoff, James A. Mankey, and Johnette Napolitan.
- Johnette Napolitano – vocals, bass, mixing, design concept
- Jim Mankey – bass, guitar, mixing
- Harry Rushakoff – drums, mixing
- Earle Mankey – recording, mixing
- The Robb Brothers – recording
- Valente Torrez – recording assistant
- David Schultz – mastering
- Lisa Sutton – art direction
- Sunshine Day Design – art direction
- Edward Colver – photography
All tracks by Harry Rushakoff, James A. Mankey, and Johnette Napolitan.
- When I Was a Fool
- True, Pt. 3
- Your Llprona
- Take Me Home