On October 14, 2002, “Lil’ Beethoven / Artful” labels released “Lil’ Beethoven”, the 19th Sparks album. It was recorded 2001 – 2002, at “Sparks Studios” in Los Angeles, and was produced by Ron Mael and Russell Mael.
- Russell Mael – vocals, programming, arrangements
- Ron Mael – keyboards, orchestrations, programming, arrangements
- Tammy Glover – drums
- Dean Menta – guitar
- Günther Koch – vocals
- John Thomas – mixing, additional engineering
All tracks by Ron Mael and Russell Mael.
- The Rhythm Thief
- How Do I Get To Carnegie Hall?
- What Are All These Bands So Angry About?
- I Married Myself
- Ride ’Em Cowboy
- My Baby’s Taking Me Home
- Your Call’s Very Important To Us. Please Hold
- Ugly Guys With Beautiful Girls
- Suburban Homeboy