On May 13, 2008, “Palmetto” label released “Set The Alarm For Monday”, the 27th Bobby Previte album (as Bobby Previte & The New Bump). It was recorded in August 2007 at “Maggie’s Farm” in Pipersville, Pennsylvania, and was produced by Bobby Previte.
- Bobby Previte – drums, arrangements, mixing
- Ellery Eskelin- tenor saxophone
- Steve Bernstein– trumpet
- Bill Ware– vibraphone
- Brad Jones – bass
- Jim Pugliese– percussion
- Matt Balitsaris – engineer, mixing
- Michael Didonna – photography
All tracks by Bobby Previte.
- Set The Alarm For Monday
- I’d Advise You Not To Miss Your Train
- She Has Information
- Were You Followed?
- I’m On To Her
- There Was Something In My Drink
- You’re In Over Your Head
- Drive South, Along The Canyon
- Wake Up Andrea, We’re Pulling In