On October 1, 1975, “Atlantic” label released “Changes One”, the 47th Charles Mingus album. It was recorded in December 1974, at “Atlantic Recording Studios” in New York City, and was produced by Ilhan Mimaroglu.
- Charles Mingus– bass
- Jack Walrath– trumpet
- George Adams– tenor saxophone
- Don Pullen– piano
- Dannie Richmond– drums
- Nesuhi Ertegün– executive producer
- Gene Paul– recording engineer
- Paula Scher– cover design
All tracks by Charles Mingus except where noted.
- Remember Rockefeller at Attica
- Sue’s Changes
- Devil Blues – George Adams, Clarence “Gatemouth” Brown, Charlie Mingus
- Duke Ellington’s Sound of Love