In November 1974, “Curtom” label released “Got to Find a Way”, the sixth studio Curtis Mayfield album. It was recorded in “Curtom Studios” in Chicago, Illinois, and was produced by Curtis Mayfield.
- Curtis Mayfield – vocals, guitar
- Gary Thompson – lead guitar
- Richard Tufo – organ, keyboards, arranger
- Lucky Scott – bass
- Quentin Joseph – drums
- Henry Gibson – congas
- Roger Anfinsen – engineer
- Milton Sincoff – creative direction
- William S. Harvey – artwork, design
All tracks by Curtis Mayfield.
- Love Me (Right in the Pocket)
- So You Don’t Love Me
- Mother’s Son
- Cannot Find a Way
- Ain’t No Love Lost