On June 16, 1972, “Island” label released the debut, self-titled Roxy Music album. It was recorded in March 1972, at “Command Studios” in London, and was produced by Peter Sinfield. In 2003, “Rolling Stone” magazine ranked the album at number 62 in its list of the “Best Debut Albums of All Time”. In its special edition issue “Pink Floyd & The Story of Prog Rock”, “Q” magazine ranked the album at number 31 on the list of “40 Cosmic Rock Albums”.
- Bryan Ferry– vocals, piano, Hohner Pianet, Mellotron
- Brian Eno– VCS3 synthesizer, tape effects, backing vocals
- Phil Manzanera– electric guitar
- Andy Mackay– saxophone, oboe, backing vocals
- Graham Simpson– bass guitar
- Rik Kenton – bass guitar
- Paul Thompson– drums
- Andy Hendriksen – engineer, mixing
All tracks by Bryan ferry.
- Re-Make / Re-Model
- If There Is Something
- 2 H.B.
- The Bob (Medley)
- Chance Meeting
- Would You Believe
- Sea Breezes
- Bitters End