On March 10, 1972, “Decca” label released “Shades of a Blue Orphanage”, the second Thin Lizzy studio album. It was recorded in 1971, and was produced by Nick Tauber.
- Phil Lynott– vocals, bass guitar, acoustic guitar
- Eric Bell– lead guitar, acoustic guitar
- Brian Downey– drums, percussion
- Clodagh Simonds– harpsichord, keyboards, mellotron
All tracks by Phil Lynott, except where noted.
- The Rise and Dear Demise of the Funky Nomadic Tribes – Phil Lynott,Eric Bell, Brian Downey
- Buffalo Gal
- I Don’t Want to Forget How to Jive
- Brought Down
- Baby Face
- Chatting Today
- Call the Police
- Shades of a Blue Orphanage