On October 11, 2017, “Geenger Records” and “Balkan Veliki” labels released “Pazi kuče”, album by Vasko Atanasoski. It was recorded October 2016 – April 2017, at “Studio 1060”, Mike Watt’s bass solo recorded at his home in San Pedro, and was produced by Vasko Atanasoski.
- Vasko Atanasoski – vocals, guitars, bass, harmonies
- Deni Krsstev – keyboards, programming, recording, editing, mixing, mastering
- Kristina Gorovska – vocals
- Mike Watt – bass, back cover photo
- Ivan Antunović – design
- Davcevski Bros. – front cover photo
Samples from Boards of Canada – Music is Math, African Head Charge – Dervish chant, Gonjasufi – Nickels and Dimes, CSNY – Love the One You’re With and Tom Ze – Dor e dor.
All tracks by Vasko Atanasoski.
- Gradovi (extended)
- Ništo nema da ne razdeli
- Laži me, laži me (Canada via Mexico mix)
- Reka (5RZ 1060 mix)
- Koga ljubovta e najdaleku (lično)
- Koga ljubovta e najdaleku
- Reka (Africa HC Sufi mix)