On September 1, 1989, “Venture” label released “Flux + Mutability”, the second David Sylvian and Holger Czukay collaboration album. It was recorded in December 1989, at “Can Studio” in Cologne, Germany, and was produced by David Sylvian and Holger Czukay.
- Holger Czukay– electric guitar, bass guitar, dictaphone, radio, engineer
- David Sylvian– guitar, keyboard instruments, art director
- Michael Karoli– electric guitar
- Michi – voice
- Markus Stockhausen– flugelhorn
- Jaki Liebezeit– percussion, African flute
- René Tinner- technical advice and assistant
- Yuka Fujii – art director, cover art, photography design
- David Buckland – front cover photography
All tracks by David Sylvian and Holger Czukay.
- Flux (A Big, Bright, Colourful World)
- Mutability (A New Beginning Is in the Offing)