In October 1967, “RCA” label released “Silk & Soul”, the thirteenth Nina Simone studio album. It was recorded in 1967, at “RCA Victor’s Studio B”, and was produced by Danny Davis.
- Nina Simone – piano, vocals
- Gene Taylor- bass
- Sammy Lowe- arrangements, conductor
- Ray Hall – engineer
- It Be’s That Way Sometime – Sam Waymon
- The Look of Love – Burt Bacharach, Hal David
- Go to Hell – Morris Bailey, Jr.
- Love O’ Love – Andy Stroud
- Cherish – Terry Kirkman
- I Wish I Knew How It Would Feel To Be Free – Billy Taylor
- Turn Me On – John D. Loudermilk
- Turning Point – Martha Holmes
- Some Say – Charles Reuben
- Consummation – Nina Simone